Are you looking to achieve your career goals in the electrical and/or traffic engineering consulting field? If so, GNEC is always looking for capable, skilled and motivated people who meet our requirements and wish to work and develop in a high paced multi-disciplinary consulting environment.
GNEC employees are typically electrical engineers, civil engineers, technologists, technicians, project managers and support staff. GNEC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees to ensure their personal success while meeting GNEC’s overall business strategies and company profitability.
GNEC’s Core Values are:
- Our employees are the core of what we do and we are committed to support, foster, and invest in individual success through a culture of opportunity, mentorship, and innovation.
- Our reputation centres on our integrity and we are committed to doing things right from professional excellence in our project work, to taking responsibility for projects within the communities in which we work.
- Our employees, projects, and our company’s success is based on building and maintaining long-lasting relationships with our clients.
- Our goal is to be the consultancy of choice for our existing and new clients and this is achieved by providing quality services on time and on budget.
If you share GNEC’s values and are interested in exploring opportunities at GNEC, we encourage you to contact us. In return, we would offer the following to prospective employees subject to our standard conditions of employment:
- Competitive compensation with staff profit sharing
- Extended health & dental coverage
- Progressive vacation program
- Assistance in your ongoing career development